Monday, August 17, 2009

First Post

My name is Amy Flarity, I am 22 years old and currently working on a degree in Elementary Education. I am a very active person. I enjoy being outdoors and playing all kinds of sports.
I have played volleyball my entire life. My mother, sister, and I all three played division I volleyball in college. Athletics is a huge part of my life and always will be.
I would say the two most important things in my life is number one God, and next my family. These are the things I live for. I come from a very big family. I have two older sisters, and an older brother. I also have two nephews that are four and five years old that live with me. They played a very big role in my aspirations of becoming a teacher.
I am a very light hearted person. I try to keep a smile on my face and laugh as much as possible. I try to find the positives in every situation. I love all types of animals. When I was growing up I had every animal imaginable including pigs, goats, and chickens even though we lived in a regular neighborhood. My greatest fear is getting struck by lighting. I have been terrified of storms my entire life, and will not step outside if it even looks like rain is comming. I love living in the South, and would not live anywhere else. I enjoy fishing, hunting, and anything outdoors. I am a very outgoing person and I enjoy meeting new people.

4 comments:

  1. I love living in the south as well. I enjoyed reading your blog. I also love animals as well I have 19 horses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate lightning also. I enjoyed your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, my kids would love to come with live with you. We don't even have a dog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your blog was very entertaining. i love animals also. my mom will not take me anywhere near a pet store because i want all of them.

    ReplyDelete